sábado, julho 14, 2007

Aliens

Ainda hei de ser um alienígena vindo de uma terra uma vez indígena. E ao primeiro contato direi (na língua local) "Where is McDonald's around here man? I really need a Coke!". E a resposta (também na língua local será) "Oh Bush! My beloved God! We've got another black liquid that you'll love! Oil! And you know what? A great friend of yours takes care of it, Osama Bum! Laden. He arrived here in 11/09/01." E eu hei de responder "Sorry my friend, I'm not your God. But there in my land you'll find many, we call them vereadores, deputados, senadores and specially presidente. By the way, talking about black liquids, have you got a drink from my land, coffee, or maybe Brahma?" e a resposta "Oh Lula! My God and yours, Bush, doesn't think it's a good idea, we only drink Coke and Budweiser. I guess you won't care, you've already asked for Coke. So?" e eu hei de finalizar "OK man, I'm used to that, no choice, ever."